1. Controllers of Personal Information
Any personal information provided to or gathered by the Ladiv Group is controlled by Ladiv Group B.V. registered at its headquarters at Van Baerlestraat 142, 1071 Amsterdam, Netherlands, (“Ladiv or Ladiv Group”).
2. What Personal Information does Ladiv gather & how is it Used?
The information we collect from candidates and clients helps us to personalize and improve the application and selection process. We use the personal candidate information to send job alerts or ask for candidate referrals. We also use this information to ensure that our services are used properly and to prevent or detect abuses of our website and enable third parties to carry out technical, logistical or other functions on our behalf. We do not send out your information to prospective employers without your permission.
Here are the types of information we gather:
- Information You Give Us: we receive information you enter on our website or give us in your profile. We use the information that you provide for such recruitment and employment purposes as responding to your requests and ensure that the company you apply to, receives all information you have submitted to them, through Ladiv.
- We may collect or use information about you from 3rd party links or publicly available websites. It is your responsibility to make sure that your information on 3rd party websites and social media sites is correct and up-to-date.
- Automatic Information: we receive and store certain types of information whenever you interact with us.
- Mobile & geolocation: When you download or use our Apps created by Ladiv and, where applicable, have requested or consented to location services, we may receive information about your location and your mobile device, including a unique identifier for your device. We may use this information to provide you with location-based services, such as search results, and other personalised content.
- E-mail Communications: customer service interactions with clients and candidates will be stored to improve the Ladiv experience.
- We may also collect sensitive personal information such as information about your race, ethnicity or gender, or information about any disabilities or other work related personal information which may be relevant to your recruitment process. We will treat this information with special care, and will only use this information as permitted by you.
How we use your information:
By registering with Ladiv, by using our services, managing your profile and information, and publicly posting information which is linked to this site and the Ladiv services, you agree for us to use your information in the following ways:
- We use the information we collect to provide our customized recruitment searches for you, provide your details to agreed 3rd parties as part of the recruitment service, and to communicate with you through job alerts and other special newsletters. We also use your information to operate and improve our sites and applications, and to provide you with a great user experience.
- Information you share in public areas or make visible may be accessed, used, and stored by others around the world. We strive to provide a safe environment by attempting to limit access to our database to legitimate users, but we cannot guarantee that unauthorized parties will not gain access or use your information available through our site without our permission.
- Our services may enable third parties to see your personal information and to contact you directly. Information you send to 3rd party recruiters or which is posted in public areas of Ladiv may be accessed, used, and stored by others around the world, including those in countries that might not have legislation that guarantees adequate protection of personal information as defined by your country of residence. Ladiv takes measures to safeguard your information from unauthorized access or inappropriate use, but we cannot control these third parties and we are not responsible for their use of information you make available through our site.
- You are responsible for all information, content and details which you provide to us and also which you provide directly to 3rd parties, external agencies or recruiters through our site and services. We cannot control or limit how those 3rd parties use your information.
- You are responsible for the accuracy of all information which you provide to Ladiv and also which you provide directly to 3rd parties, external agencies or recruiters through our site and services. We cannot control or limit how those 3rd parties use your information. You should regularly check how your details and personal information is used by those 3rd parties, external agencies or recruiters. You should check how authorized users and use, store or transfer information you provide.
- You are also responsible for your passwords and any personal authorisations you may have to access your information. You are wholly responsible for the actions of any 3rd parties to whom you provide your information, passwords or access to the Ladiv services.
- Our services may include the display of personalized products, content, and advertising relating to your career experience and interests online. We use data we have about you to determine whether you might be interested in the opportunities, products or services of a particular third party. We show you targeted ads online. These ads are targeted based on information we collect about you and information about you we acquire from third parties including public websites and data providers.
- Protection of Ladiv and others: We may cancel candidate or personal profiles and delete your information or remove any information or content which you post on our site or provide to 3rd parties via our site and services if Ladiv believes that there is any misuse of our site and services or this is required in order to comply with the law; enforce or apply our Conditions of Use and other agreements; or protect the rights of other candidates, property or safety of Ladiv, our users or others.
4. Does Ladiv share the Information it receives?
Ladiv Group companies: Your information may be accessed or shared amongst Ladiv Group companies as required to provide the services. We ensure that all adequate security and safeguards are put in place to protect your information when accessed by any Ladiv Group company.
Third Party Service Providers: We employ other companies and individuals to perform functions on our behalf. They have access to personal information needed to perform their functions, but do never use it for any other purposes and in accordance to the applicable data protection laws.
With Your Consent: other than as set out above, you will receive notice when information about you might go to third parties and you will have an opportunity to choose not to share the information.
Legal obligation: If we are under a duty to disclose or share your personal data in order to comply with any legal obligation, or in order to enforce or apply our Conditions of Use and other agreements; or to protect the rights, property, or safety of Ladiv, our customers, or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organisations for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
5. Storage and location of data
Whenever we transfer personal information to countries outside of the European Economic Area, we will ensure that the information is transferred in accordance with this Privacy Notice and as permitted by the applicable laws on data protection.
The data that we collect from you will be primarily stored on authorised destinations within the European Economic Area ("EEA"). However, there are occasions where (for example if you apply for recruitment with a company based outside of the EEA, or where a recruiter’s headquarters are based outside of the EEA, or where your services are provided by a Ladiv Group company based outside of the EEA, and where your data may be transferred to, and stored at, a destination outside the ("EEA").
Your information may be shared or used in conjunction with Ladiv Corporation US (“Ladiv USA”). Ladiv USA participates in and has certified its compliance with the EU-U.S. Privacy Shield Framework. To learn more about the Privacy Shield Framework, visit the U.S. Department of Commerce’s Privacy Shield List at: https://www.privacyshield.gov/list.
6. How Secure is Information about Me?
Your information is protected and encrypted during transmission by using Secure Sockets Layer and is subject to strict confidentiality and compliance obligations (SSL).
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to our site; any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorised access.
7. Are Children allowed to use Ladiv?
Ladiv doesn't work with under 18 years of age. This strictly against our employment ethics. We will pro-actively take out any candidates who are under 18 from the application systems.
8. Your Rights
You have the right to ask us not to process your personal data for marketing purposes. We will usually inform you (before collecting your data) if we intend to use your data for such purposes or if we intend to disclose your information to any third party for such purposes.
You can ask us at any time to remove all information and personal data which we hold about you at any time by contacting us at email@example.com. If your data is removed then it means that you will be unable to use Ladiv or our services.
Ladiv is not responsible for any information or data held by 3rd parties with whom you have registered your information or taken part in any recruitment process via Ladiv, and you should contact those 3rd parties directly to arrange the removal of your information from those 3rd parties.
Our site may, from time to time, contain links to and from the websites of our partner networks, advertisers and affiliates. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites have their own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies. Please check these policies before you submit any personal data to these websites.
9. Access to Information
You have the right to access information we hold about you. Your right of access can be exercised by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org asking for details of the information we hold about you.
11. Google Analytics
You can refuse the use of Google Analytics by clicking on the following link. An opt-out cookie will be set on the computer, which prevents the future collection of your data when visiting this website: Disable Google Analytics
Further information concerning the terms and conditions of use and data privacy can be found at http://www.google.com/analytics/terms/gb.html or at https://www.google.de/intl/en/policies/. Please note that on this website, Google Analytics code is supplemented by “anonymizeIp” to ensure an anonymized collection of IP addresses (so called IP-masking).
Updated Ladiv Group May 2017